Dance and digital arts performance for two dancers, infra-red camera and real-time computer treatment – 40mn –
The performance takes place in complete darkness.
The dancing bodies are revealed purely by the light from the projected images.
Enigmatic correspondence between a man and a woman in a world where poetry unites dance and technology.
- Les Instants Vidéo Festival, Manosque, November 2003
- Auditorium of the Maison Blanche Hospital, Paris, September 2002
- Espace Culture Multimédia le Cube, Issy les Moulineaux, April 2002
- Vidéo Formes Festival, Clermont-Ferrand, March 2002
- Espace Culture Multimédia, Maison Populaire, Montreuil, December 2001
- University of Surrey, G-B, 1999
- Brighton, G-B, 1999
Concept, choreography and dance: Anne Holst, Jean-Marc Matos
Music: The Young Gods, David Toop, Ryoji Ikeda, Pierre Jodlowski