Contemporary dance performances made, since 2007, with a mixed group of disabled and non disabled children, Educational and Medical Institute Bousquairol, Community Center, Villeneuve-Tolosane (near Toulouse).
Presentation at the Theater Marcel Pagnol, Villeneuve-Tolosane,
- Feet and hands: dance and video performance, April 2007
- The sand man: dance and video performance, March 2008
- The flying trunk: dance and video performance, April 2009
- Les petites sirènes: new piece created with sensors (wii mote) for real time treatment of sound, April 2010
- Le voyage de l’ombre: dance and video, April 2011
- The Queen of snow: dance and multimedia, April 2012
The 2010 project has received a price from the National “Handicap Culture” program 2009-2010.
This project has received a price from the National “Handicap Culture” program 2009-2010.