A performance combining contemporary dance and interactive digital media based on a contemporary rewriting of The House of Asterion by Jorge Luis Borges (inspired by the myth of the Minotaur).
The performance can be seen from inside or outside.
Duration: 1 hour.
see photos further down below the page
Press in Barcelona
brief artistic dossier
Choreographers: Anne Holst & Jean-Marc Matos
In close collaboration with 1minute69, Interactive audiovisual illusion
Digital artists: Aurélie Dumaret & Emilie Villemagne
Created with and danced by: Marianne Masson & Mario Garcia Sáez
Yarol Stuber, technician and light designer
Recent performing dates:
– May 17, 2017, Espace Franquin, Festival “Je suis en corps humain…”, Angoulême
February 23, 2017, Salle du Jeu du Mail, Pamiers (Ariège)
October 4, 2016, Altigone, St Orens de Gameville (near Toulouse)
Performing dates abroad:
October 2015, 1st, 2 and 3, Hiroshima Theater, Barcelona
This performance is part of the Ciclo Fenomens, in collaboration with the Espacio Erre.
– March 24, 2015, Electrochoc Festival, Bourgoin-Jallieu (near Lyon)
– February 27, 2015, Théâtre Le Bascala, Bruguières (near Toulouse)
– December 2014 (in the context of “Décembre en Danse”), Théâtre Le Ring, Toulouse
– October 2014, Centre Culturel Alban Minville, Toulouse
– Premiere: March 28, 2014, Théâtre Marcel Pagnol, Villeneuve-Tolosane video 18mn
WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE CULTURE PROGRAM OF THE EUROPEAN UNION