Production 2017-2018 (Radical Choreographic Object)
with Sarah Fdili Alaoui (scientist and artist) New teaser
Participatory choreographic performance with interaction via smartphones, at will…
See photos further down the page
contact Dissemination –> Olivia s. Sappey d’anjou
Production manager: Anahi Mesa firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0)184.108.40.206.85
– April 8, 2019, Créteil, Val de Marne (near Paris)
– July 14, 2018, Museum les Abattoirs, Toulouse (Science in the City Festival/ ESOF)
– May 18, 2018, Theater Marcel Pagnol, Villeneuve-Tolosane
– April 13-14, 2018, Theater Le Ring, Toulouse video teaser
– March 30, 2018, Opening Exhibition at the Ardenome, ancien Grenier à sel, (donation fund EDIS), Avignon
– December 19, 2017, Bellegarde Cultural Center, Toulouse as part of the Metabody_Toulouse 2017 event
– November 7, 2017, Le CENTQUATRE, Paris (50th anniversary of the INRIA) video teaser
RCO is an interactive participatory dance performance, on variable scales, which unfolds according to the physical behavior of audience participation and their reactions instructed via their smartphones. Audiences, as they desire, trigger rules which they discover little by little.
A unique choreography which adapts itself to the participants, the architectural spaces and the number of dancers-performers.
RCO is the recipient of the call for proposals Phare 2017, the Diagonale Paris-Saclay.
Choreographers: Jean-Marc Matos & Sarah Fdili Alaoui
Dancers-performers: Ambre Cazier, Izaskun Insausti, David Mazon, Mario Garcia Saez
Technological collaboration: Arnaud Courcelle (main designer of the interactive set via mobile phones) and Jean-Philippe Rivière (LRI laboratory)
Costumes: Aline Pérot
Artistic collaboration: Marianne Masson
Partners: la Diagonale Paris-Saclay, Investissements d’Avenir, Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique, INRIA ex(situ team, Cultural Center Bellegarde, CDCN of Toulouse, Studio the Vannerie, Theater le Ring (Toulouse).
City of Toulouse, Regional Council Occitanie Pyrénées Méditerranée, local Council of the Haute-Garonne.
photos: Fabien Leprieult
video filming and editing: Tamara Erde