– March 21, 8:30 pm, March 22, 2:30 pm, Festival Electrochoc, Bourgoin Jallieu (near Lyon)
– February 16, 2018, Espace Roguet, Toulouse
(following the l’Institut Français, Barcelona, November 2017, Festival Fenomens) Teaser>
Teaser Narcissus Reflected
Link Arts de la Scène
RCO (Radical Choreographic Object)
– March, 30, 18:30 pm, l’Ardenome, ancien Grenier à sel, (private donation fund EDIS), Avignon
– April 13-14, 21018, 8:30 pm, Theater le Ring, Toulouse
(following the Bellegarde Cultural Center, Toulouse, December and the CENTQUATRE, Paris, November 2017)
– May 18, 8:30 pm, Theater Marcel Pagnol, Villeneuve-Tolosane (near Toulouse)
Pulsar Open Art Prize – Le Louvre (Pyramid), February 6, 2018 (private evening)
(following the Fondation Groupe EDF, Paris, December 2017) news sur Twitter, site of the projet– Facebook
> Residency Bogliasco Foundation , Genoa, Italy, Nov.-Dec., 2017 – presentation, Dec. 2017, Casa Paganini
> Metaphorá at the Ramonville Cultural Center, Nov., 2017
> Link Caliban (Créature Artificielle – Machine Vivante project, with Thomas Peyruse and Manon Schnetzler)
> News fall of 2017
> recent Press
> Connect Performance
> Site specific performance Metatopia
> Communication partner CLAAPS
Production 2017 with Arnaud Courcelle
– February 16, 2018 – Theater Roguet, Toulouse
– March 21 & 22, 2018 – Electochoc Festival, Bourgoin-Jallieu
Choreography: Anne Holst & Jean-Marc Matos
Digital scenography, design of the participative set: Arnaud Courcelle
Dancers-performers, creative partners: Fabien Gautier & Marianne Masson
Music: Emmanuel Mondolfo
Lights: Yarol Stuber
– March 30, 18:30 pm, Opening Exhibition at the Ardenome, ancien Grenier à sel, (donation fund EDIS), Avignon
– April 13-14, 2018, 8:30 pm, Theater Le Ring, Toulouse
– May 18, 2018, Theater Marcel Pagnol, Villeneuve-Tolosane
– November 7, 2017, Le 104, Paris (50th anniversary of the INRIA)
– December 19, 2017, Bellegarde Cultural Center, Toulouse as part of the Metabody_Toulouse 2017 event
RCO is an interactive participatory dance performance, with variable scales, which unfolds according to the physical behavior of audience participation and their reactions instructed via their smartphones. Audiences, as they desire, trigger rules which they discover little by little.
Production 2017 project site
Interactive installation with performance
– Groupe EDF Foundation , Paris, December 8-14, 2017.
– February 6, 2018, Pyramid of the Louvre, Paris (private Accenture evening) see photos in the Read more
Collaboration with artist designer Thomas Guillemet and programmer Clément Barbisan.
Recipient of the Pulsar Open Art Prize 2017.
Dancer-performer Pauline Lavergne and Video artist-photographer Yoan Rihouay.
Automated analysis of movement qualities with EyesWeb: Casa Paganini-InfoMus Research Centre, DIBRIS, University of Genoa. EyesWeb patches developed by Stefano Piana.
Performance at the Ramonville Cultural Center, Novembre 17, 2017
Metaphorá (Public transport), production 2016, continuation of Errance. Interactive, immersive installation, choreographic performance, audience participation. A unique environment as a shared experience between choreography, sensitive bodies and a community of audience members.
Choreography/staging / concept: Anne Holst & Jean-Marc Matos
Partners (interactive design, video, generative images): Aurélie Dumaret & Emilie Villemagne (1minute69) www.1minute69.com
Dancers, performers: Marianne Masson & Mario G. Sáez
Interactive environment programming: Arnaud Courcelle
Original musical composition: Emmanuel Mondolfo
Technical installation: Yarol Stuber
Production with Tatiana Vilela
– Installation performance – May 22-27, 2017, with Pauline Lavergne & Mario Garcia Saez
Le Cube, Issy Les Moulineaux
– 1st prototype – September, 3 and 4, in situ, with Marianne Masson & Mario Garcia Saez, Festival Horizons numériques Festival – Escaladieu Abbey (Hautes-Pyrénées)
A performance combining contemporary dance and interactive digital media based on a contemporary rewriting of The House of Asterion by Jorge Luis Borges (inspired by the myth of the Minotaur).
The performance can be seen from inside or outside.
Duration: 1 hour.
Press in Barcelona brief artistic dossier
technical rider Recent performing date:
– May 17, 2017, Espace Franquin, Festival “Je suis en corps humain…”, Angoulême
February 23, 2017, Salle du Jeu du Mail, Pamiers (Ariège)
October 4, 2016, Altigone, St Orens de Gameville (near Toulouse)
Performing date abroad:
October 2015, 1st, 2 and 3, Hiroshima Theater, Barcelona
Errance (Variations on the labyrinth)
production 2015 video 7mn photos (Fabien Leprieult and K. Danse) teaser (1mn39s)
Based on the multiple meanings of the labyrinth, Errance is a hybrid project which combines both an interactive immersive installation, live dance performance and physical involvement of the audience.
Theater Le Ring, Toulouse
Errance is an integral part of the research and creative experimentation being developed in the context of the European project Metabody
WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE CULTURE PROGRAM OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
The Tiger’s bride
Contemporary dance and interactive digital media
Choreography/concept/images: Anne Holst & Jean-Marc Matos
Interactive design, light and sounds: Scenocosme (Grégory Lasserre & Anaïs met den Ancxt)
Created with and danced by Marianne Masson & Mario G. Sáez
A very free, poetic and bitty adaptation of the classical tale « The Beauty and the Beast ».
The energy of the physical contacts between the dancers induces the music and lights in real time, via a customized tactile costume.
Video images are created live by the dancers on stage (landscape of objects, mobile camera)