with Sarah Fdili Alaoui (scientist and artist)
– March 30, Opening Exhibition at the Ancien Grenier à Sel Gallery, Avignon
– April 13-14, 2018, 8:30 pm, Theater Le Ring, Toulouse
– May 18, 2018, Theater Marcel Pagnol, Villeneuve-Tolosane
– November 7, 2017, Le 104, Paris, 8:40 pm (50th anniversary of the INRIA)
– December 19, 2017, 6:30 pm, Bellegarde Cultural Center, Toulouse as part of the Metabody_Toulouse 2017 event
RCO, interactive choreographic performance
RCO is an interactive participatory dance performance, with variable scales, which unfolds according to the physical behavior of audience participation and their reactions instructed via their smartphones.
Audiences, as they desire, trigger rules which they discover little by little.
A unique choreography which adapts itself to the participants, the architectural spaces and the number of dancers-performers.
|RCO is the recipient of the call for proposals Phare 2017, the Diagonale Paris-Saclay.|
Dancers-performers: Ambre Cazier, Izaskun Insausti, David Mazon, Mario Garcia Saez
Photos : Fabien Leprieult
Partners: Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique, INRIA ex(situ team, Collectif Culture 91, Quai des Savoirs, Cultural Center Bellegarde, CDCN of Toulouse, Studio the Vannerie Cie La Baraque, Theater le Ring (Toulouse).